So I just started a new little project, a literary journal called Poetic Spam…deets:
Poetic Spam is a literary journal that celebrates the poetry of spam.
1. poetic spam submissions must be legitimate spam (email or comment), whose poetic quality glows through its spamminess
2. you may submit spam snippets, rather than the enitre spam message
3. you may reformat the linebreaks etc.
4. you may NOT add or remove or rearrange words
5. all poetic forms (sonnets, haiku, free verse, etc) are accepted
6. if you wish to be credited, please include your name and URL
Please submit your poetic spam to:
submissions [AT] poeticspam [DOT] com
submissions are open, so send em along if you got em.